Monday, April 16, 2007


I've been busy with my watercolor classes and creating art cards. Here is a colored pencil drawing of my sweet dog, Sushi -







Postscript - Three months after this post Sushi died unexpectedly. I've never grieved for anybody as I have for her. It is really something that, nearing the end of her life, I unknowingly, but befittingly shared and celebrated her life by drawing her picture and posting it on wetcanvas.com, and placing the most beautiful photo of her in the Wetcanvas Library of photos. My sweet Sushi!


3 comments:

"JeanneG" said...

It's weird I can't see any of your pictures except the two top ones of AZ. I want to see the dog and cat. (sigh) 'J'

"JeanneG" said...

I can see them now. Sushi looks so cute. Is she Pomeranian?

Piper said...

Lessandra, what a pose...very nice painting
piper

Sedona

Sedona