Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm finding out that color pencils are really fun to use for these art cards. Last night I finished two pixs of Armstrong, another one of our dearly departed pets. Armstrong was with us for eighteen years, so he was really family! When he became ill he lost half his weight yet kept his appetite till the end. I strongly suspect he may have had CJD - or at least some sort of neurological disease. Who knows, he may have had a brain tumor. He had a hard time standing, his head and neck kept twisting around backwards, and finally his legs kept getting twisted together. This is when I switched my pets to nonbeef pet food. And I quit the canned dog food sometime last fall because Iam's came out with a new formula along with their new labels. But they didn't put anywhere on the label that the formula had changed! Before the new formula if the can read chicken and rice, the first or second ingredient listed was chicken Broth. And the lamb and rice had lamb Broth. But with the new formula both the chicken and lamb formulas now contain Meat Broth, which means the broth could come from any kind of animal - even cows, which I was trying to keep out of their diets. So I stopped the canned food and started adding a small amount of scrambled egg with their dry food. So here is Armstrong:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is that freaky looking kid "Donnie"?

Sedona

Sedona