Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Can you believe this little creature actually posed for me!? He was flying around the back yard, landed on this rope and I asked him to stay there until I got my camera. When I came back out of the house with my camera he had flown off, but as I approached, he went over to the same spot (above) as before and sat for the longest time while I clicked away taking one pix after another! The dragonfly symbolizes going past self-created illusions that limit our growing and changing. They are a symbol of the sense of self that comes with maturity. They represent positive forces, renewal and the power of life; and bring an understanding to dreams.

A day or so after seeing this little guy I woke up one morning with a dream on my mind. I was warning someone about a certain person being after them, and as I was giving the warning, I saw that person speeding by in their car; the person looked positively lost, mentally. Several days later, the dream came true - and I was warning the person I was talking to that this mentally unhinged person would continue to try and cause problems.

No comments:

Sedona

Sedona